Our free investment guides provide a comprehensive analysis of the important investment and financial planning decisions you need to consider. We tackle the most important financial planning questions of the day; how to react to the new pension freedom rules; ISAs versus SIPPs; how best to invest for income in the current low interest rate environment.
Our last guide includes a financial health checklist to help you review your own situation. But if you would like help, we can provide a an assessment of your investment portfolio, once you sign as a Full Member. See Investment Portfolio Review.
The first four investment guides are sent to members who take out our free two month trial.
The guides are:
- Guide No 1: Investing Principles
- Guide No 2: Value Investing and the Importance of a System
- Guide No 3: Investing for Income
- Guide No 4: Investing your Pension
There are a further seven guides which are sent to Full Members who join at the rate of £10 a month. They are:
- Guide No 5: Investing in Bonds – Part 1
- Guide No 6: Investing in Bonds – Part 2
- Guide No 7: Choosing Between Investing Vehicles
- Guide No 8: ISAs and SIPPs Compared
- Guide No 9: Absolute Return Investing
- Guide No 10: Asset Allocation
- Guide No 11: Financial Health Checklist
We are here to be your investment companion. If you have a question about these guides or any general investment matters, do contact us.